Streptomycin ELISA Kit
Streptomycin is an antibiotic (antimycobacterial) drug, the first of a class of drugs called aminoglycosides to be discovered, and it was the
first effective treatment for tuberculosis. It is derived from the actinobacterium Streptomyces griseus.
Streptomycin is a bactericidal antibiotic. Adverse effects of this medicine are ototoxicity, nephrotoxicity, fetal auditory toxicity, and neuromuscular paralysis.
BioVision’s Streptomycin ELISA kit is a competitive ELISA assay for the quantitative measurement of Streptomycin in tissue, honey and milk.
The density of color is proportional to the amount of Streptomycin captured from the samples.
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in section VII.
- Add 50 μl standards or samples into marked well. Add 50 μl antibody working solution into each well.
- Oscillate the plate for 5 sec, cover the well and incubate for 30 min at RT (25°C).
- Discard solution, wash plate 5 times with 1X Wash Solution. Wash by filling each well with Wash Buffer (250 μl) using a multi-channel
- pipette or autowasher. Let it soak for 1 min, and then remove all residual wash-liquid from the wells. After the last wash, remove any
- remaining Wash Buffer by aspirating or decanting. Clap the plate on absorbent filter papers or other absorbent materials.
- Add 100 µl Enzyme conjugate into each well; avoid the light to incubate for 30 min at 25°C.
- Pipette 50 μl Substrate A solution, then pipette 50 μl Substrate B solution to each well, oscillate gently for 5 sec, avoid the light
- preservation for 15 min at RT.
- Add 50 μl Stop Solution to each well and