There are no products listed under this category.
Rapid antibody tests are not recommended for diagnosis
- Can be done on blood/serum/plasma samples
- Test result is available within 30 minutes
- Test may come positive after 7-10 days of infection
- The test may remain positive for several weeks after infection
- Positive test indicates exposure to SARS-CoV-2
- Negative test does not rule out COVID-19 infection
These rapid antibody test kits have been validated in the laboratory. However, the performance of the kits may be subject to variation under field conditions.
Above listed kits are validated with the mentioned batch number only. Responsibility for batch to batch consistency lies with the manufacturer.