iNtRON's Maxime PCR PreMix Kit has not only various kinds of PreMix Kit according to experience purpose, but also a 2X Master mix solution.Pfu DNA Polymerase exhibits the lowest error rate of any thermostable DNA polymerase studied. For routine PCR, where simple detection of an amplification product or estimation of the product's size is important, Taq DNA polymerase is the obvious enzyme to choose.
- However, when the amplified product is to be cloned, expressed or used in mutagenesis studies,
- Pfu DNA polymerase is a much better enzyme of choice for PCR. 2x PCR
- Master mix Solution (i-pfu) is made from iNtRON’s i-Pfu DNA Polymerase.
- i-Pfu DNA Polymerase is a thermostable DNA polymerase purified from
- E.coli strain carrying a plasmid with the cloned gene encoding Pyrococcus furiosus DNA polymerase.
There are no products listed under this category.