Gentaur Peptide antibodies to epitopes from 15 to 35 amino acids
Gentaur alpaca monoclonal E. coli recombinant single domain sdAbs for targeting intracellular as well as extracellular proteins.
- Gentaurs transfection-based expression strategy for transgenic animals and plants where the cells are transfected in vitro.
- Direct in vivo transfection has been achieved for skin cells using ballistic DNA-immunization and for the liver using hydrodynamic transfection by intravenous bolus injections of DNA in a large volume.
- Low in vivo expressen because the long CDR3 of many camelid and shark antibodies could potentially open the possibility of creating synthetic peptide mimetics.
- The peptide derived from the CDR3 of the lysozyme blocking camel Ab cabLys3 was shown to block lysozyme activityH
- Much higher concentrations of this “peptibody” were required for inhibiting lysozyme than of the parental VHH .
- Synthetic peptibodies can be delivered more efficiently to the cytosol than larger sdAbs.
- Molecular assembly vaccines with immunogenicity of repetitive proteins could potentially be exploited also for increasing vaccine efficiency.
- Lumazine synthase from Brucella abortus monobodies
There are no products listed under this category.